Saturday, March 29, 2008

murphy's law

things that can go wrong will go wrong. uhm... well, I don't remember it exactly, but I think that's more or less what murphy's law is all about. in the beginning I don't really understand what it means, not until after the last few days since I've joined that organisation last month.

the first time they gave me a contract to sign, I had this awkward, doubtful feeling on whether or not to take the job and sign the contract. I felt that there was something funny (or should i say discrepant?) between some points stated in the contract and the real works that I have to do. there was a missing link there.

however, as stupid and unassertive as I am, I continued signing in the contract and join the bloody club. by doing so, I am subscribing my daily life for the next 3-4 months into another uncomfortable (to avoid using the word 'disastrous') zone.

And it reached its height yesterday, when I fucked up one of my works. fucked up big time. one thing I've never done during my last 10 years of work experience. I tried so hard not to blame it on other things.

all I can do is just referring back to this murphy's law. things that can go wrong will go wrong. I should've trusted my hunch when my subconscious mind started giving that doubtful feeling. I should've remembered what paulo coelho has implied in almost all of his books on reading the omens.

now I just can't help but wonder whether I should continue or just give it up. I know it sounds like a coward or a quitter. but hey, why bother continue dipping yourself in a deep shit when you can shift your life to a slightly better condition? I do realise that I need the money, but somehow it's just not worth this restless situation.

2 comments:

mel said...

hehehe...jd gak sabar nungguin akhir dr crita drama 1 babak ;-)

Anonymous said...

sama duooong... gw juga ga sabar... ga sabar nungguin crita drama 1 babak ini berakhir... hehehhe, beda susunan kata tnyata ngefek ke artinya ya :D