Thursday, February 01, 2007

and the story continues...

right. the story should never stop. this is just another place to begin a new blog life. a life that should be brighter than before. however, the old one is not completely closed. it just needs to take a break. take a deep breath and try to leave all the harsh comments behind.

it hurts. right. apparently i am not strong enough to handle harsh comments. i'm just a weak person trying to avoid any confrontation with people. but i can't stop writing. not because i am a writer nor trying to be one, i just express things better and openly through writing for i am not an outspoken person.

so now, here is my new house, where i can continue expressing my mind, my feelings and my thoughts writtenly. and trying to forget the hurtful memory in the past. nevertheless, i might still visit my old house every now and then.

welcome to my new house. hope things will be better here.

2 comments:

wanderer said...

sure they will ;)

wanderer said...

sure they will ;)