Wednesday, December 12, 2007

These European Cities

Let me tell you why I love big cities like London and Berlin. I went to London several times for different reasons. But every time I went there, I felt the same enchantment. My favourite spots in London are Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Camden, and of course Piccadilly Circus as one of its central landmark.

Another interesting attraction in London is its assorted theatre performances, like Phantom of the Opera, We Will Rock You, and Stomp. All those made me stay, at least, 1 night every time I went to London. It’s easy to find hotels in London with various price range, which can be compared and booked in London Hotels.

As for Berlin, although I went there only once, it has left remarkable memory of the city. One of historical attractions there is Checkpoint Charlie, the former border crossing point between East and West. Berlin Wall is also another historical site to be seen. And it is very amazing to see the Berliner Dom (Church of the Kaisers), either from outside or inside the building. For the most popular attraction in Berlin, Potsdamer Platz is the place. And to spend the nights in Berlin, we can also book and compare the hotel price in Berlin Hotels.

My next destinations are these romantic and sexy cities, i.e. Paris and Barcelona. Eiffel Tower is, of course, one of the main attractions I want to see in Paris, as well as the Champs-Elysees, the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral. As for Barcelona, I really want to go and see Sagrada Familia Church that is claimed as the symbol of Barcelona. I’d also like to walk along Las Ramblas, one of Europe’s most famous streets, and see Barri Gotic, known as the most excellent Gothic areas in Europe.

To make my plan work well in visiting Paris and Barcelona, of course I have to start searching for the accommodations. And again, I can find hotels and make price comparison in Paris Hotels and Barcelona Hotels. I really hope I can bring my plan into realisation soon.

0 comments: