Sunday, January 27, 2008

Italy and my dream holidays

I have a dream of visiting Italy for vacation. There are so many things that interest me there: warm weather, historical places, football, most updated fashion trend, and most importantly, friendly, good-looking people who would nicely greet you.

When I have a chance to visit Italy, I’d like to explore Rome, Milan and Venice. I would love to see Roman ruins, visit small medieval hill towns, gaze at magnificent churches and historical monuments and drift on the canals of Venice. And last but certainly not the least, I would love to indulge the pleasures of having good food, good wine and good coffee with good friends.

Well, maybe it’s time to stop my dream about Italy. It’s time to bring it into realisation. And for a start, I should check and find where I can stay in Italy during my vacation, and of course I have to find good deals accommodation. In that case, it will be good if I start checking on the Internet for the location and cost of hotels in Italy, which varies from cheap rooms to luxury resorts. I get the information from Cheaperthanhotels in Italy that I could try to find and book accommodation from Italy Hotels, Rome Hotels, Milan Hotels and Venice Hotels.

0 comments: