Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Smorty can serve you right

Writing entries in blog is more like a habit than a hobby for me. I still can remember clearly the first time I decided to have a blog account and why I decided so. Yes, I signed up to one of the blog provider in 2002 and posted my first entry on 2 July 2002.

During those years I was so eager to write and express my mind, feeling and experience in writing. So I actually open an account in a blog as a means of learning, practising and improving my writing skill. But sadly to say, the skill is not improving significantly up to now.

But it’s all right, at least I can express things better in written now. In addition, I can freely transfer whatever things running in my head or my absurd feeling to my blog and share it with friends.

And it is now even better, because I just heard from a friend that I can write the things that I like and get paid for blogging by joining smorty. I still can post my personal stories and write any tasks available for me at the same time. Isn’t it fantastic? Smorty really can serve you right.

0 comments: