Sunday, February 24, 2008

Recognize anyone

I just found an interesting site, namely recognize everyone. I call it interesting because apparently the site is more like a social experiment to see how small the world is. The question is, how does it work?

Here's how it works: the maker of recognize everyone is placing a random picture containing several random people in a random place. Then, the maker would ask the feedback from global-round web community if they know any of the people there. With more random people recognizing more random faces in the picture, recognize everyone would prove that the world is indeed small. Pure genius, isn’t it?

I’ve tried to check the picture thoroughly to find anyone that I might know, but unfortunately I haven’t found any. Maybe it’s not my luck yet. I’ll visit the page of recognize everyone again later to see if it posts new pictures with someone I know in it.

0 comments: