Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tilana for a secure backup

As a person who lives and works mostly in front of a computer, I must say that half of my life-supporting files are stored in my laptop. My important documents, pictures, movies, music and everything are kept there. I can’t imagine having my laptop crashed before I make a backup of all my files.

Yes, having all the files in my laptop backed up is the most important thing for me. I couldn’t afford losing them all just because of my carelessness. That’s why I manage to do continuous data protection on weekly basis. And to make it more secure, I also have remote file access and remote storage access for my backup files. By doing so, I hope I won’t face any difficulty when something happens with my laptop or with the files itself.

0 comments: